Vape V4 vs SS Tools

Protein

Social Credit
I think vape v4 is a great ghost client and a great blatant client too but when it comes to screen shares, it ALWAYS bypasses free ss tools but does not bypass ss tools like Avenge or Paladin which I think should be a thing considering vape costs 35$

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
I think vape v4 is a great ghost client and a great blatant client too but when it comes to screen shares, it ALWAYS bypasses free ss tools but does not bypass ss tools like Avenge or Paladin which I think should be a thing considering vape costs 35$
I think it’s cheap and who would buy vape lite if v4 was stringless?

Protein

Social Credit
I think it’s cheap and who would buy vape lite if v4 was stringless?
either people that want to be very legit or people who just want to cheat for a little while so they can buy the monthly vape lite 10$ and buy v4 if they like it

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
yea why not
No lol, it's not possible to make vape v4 ssproof, manthe does not patch screenshare detections for v4.
When manthe patches a string, many others take its place and that's why vape lite is here. And the purpose of vape lite is bypassing screenshares if vape v4 was able to do it why buying vape lite?

Protein

Social Credit
No lol, it's not possible to make vape v4 ssproof, manthe does not patch screenshare detections for v4.
When manthe patches a string, many others take its place and that's why vape lite is here. And the purpose of vape lite is bypassing screen shares if vape v4 was able to do it why buying vape lite?
it is possible you just don't like the idea

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Its not. First of all, no cheat can be completely ss proof. Second, Vape V4 has over 50 features, so its much harder to selfdestruct since it has to clear strings for more modules, unlike vape lite witch has only like 5 modules.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
For vape lite yes for vape v4, not possible.
Its not. First of all, no cheat can be completely ss proof. Second, Vape V4 has over 50 features, so its much harder to selfdestruct since it has to clear strings for more modules, unlike vape lite witch has only like 5 modules.
It is possible to make a cheat undetectable, all sstools are falsely detecting vape lite.
All of the detections I've seen are just based around the pcaclient or something like that.
Vape lite doesn't leave strings, unlike the signed version of vape lite because it leaves strings due of it's signed (Manthe Industries, LLC).

Protein

Social Credit
For vape lite yes for vape v4, not possible.

It is possible to make a cheat undetectable, all sstools are falsely detecting vape lite.
All of the detections I've seen are just based around the pcaclient or something like that.
Vape lite doesn't leave strings, unlike the signed version of vape lite because it leaves strings due of it's signed (Manthe Industries, LLC).
what if we get Unsigned V4???

thegamer505

Social Credit
as people above said, it's obviously impossible.

here's some common sense right: if it were possible to bypass ss and have all the v4 modules and shit... why doesn't manthe add the modules into lite then? it would make more people buy the 60 dollar client over the 30 dollar one lol. he would probs make a lot more money! thats right... he didn't because its impossible to add a lot of the v4 modules without leaving strings :eek:.

Efbiai99

Social Credit
I have bypassed many Paladin/Avenge SS coding a simple program that hide them from memory. (The strings are still there, he just hides them)
So not in a legit way, but it is possible to bypass premium ss tools with vape

Efbiai99

Social Credit
Can you share it?
Nope, sorry, but it's easy to find online tutorials that can help you to code things like this.
The strings will only be in explorer.exe and javaw.exe, so having this as a base and researching you can do something great.

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
Nope, sorry, but it's easy to find online tutorials that can help you to code things like this.
The strings will only be in explorer.exe and javaw.exe, so having this as a base and researching you can do something great.
Come on man, I can pay you

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
V3 used to be ss proof I just think that its super hard and time consuming

Efbiai99

Social Credit
V3 used to be ss proof I just think that its super hard and time consuming
Nop, vape V2,V3,V4 are TOO easy to find, (with self destruct or not)
because vape 2,3,4 leave too much strings on javaw.exe,

i can find that vape in your pc on 1 minute, an many other staff.