Vape v4/Lite godbridge settings?

JabkoSmaczne

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
So a while ago i saw a person using vape v4 that was legit godbriding with scaffold on their main. They told me, that they were doing godbridges everywhere for around 2 months without getting banned . Are there any setting for Vape v4 or Vape Lite (i have both) so i can do legit godbridge without getting banned? I have stable 167ms. Don't wanna get banned cuz spent lots of money on rank gifting. Yes. I know that godbridge is only 7 seconds faster then a speedrbridge, but it's a flex and i want to flex lmao. Would appreciate help

Last edited:

JabkoSmaczne

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
I've never heard of people using Scaffold to godbridge. 1 tick speedbridging with 0-0 legit scaffold delay sometimes doesn't display the shifting motion server-side at all, making it look like godbridge.
You can godbridge with fastplace 0, though for better consistency it's better to make a drag click macro with a delay like this and it will work better than fastplace
but should i use manthe autoclicker or just macro from my mouse software?

JabkoSmaczne

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
I've never heard of people using Scaffold to godbridge. 1 tick speedbridging with 0-0 legit scaffold delay sometimes doesn't display the shifting motion server-side at all, making it look like godbridge.
You can godbridge with fastplace 0, though for better consistency it's better to make a drag click macro with a delay like this and it will work better than fastplace
Like this ?