Vape V4 Inject Glitchy and Missing. About forge support. | Labymod 4

REflEx

Social Credit
Vape V4 Inject Glitchy and Missing.
About forge support in labymod 4.

Dear Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue I am facing with the Vape V4 inject in Labymod. The injected vape v4 is causing severe glitches and malfunctions within Labymod 4.

Currently, the vape v4 injected into Labymod is not functioning as intended. The glitches range from graphical distortions to performance issues like some modules crashing the game, making it challenging to use Labymod and vape client effectively together.

However in the near future of labymod 4, there are plans to introduce Forge support for Labymod. The Forge integration will be an add-on for the Labymod client, resulting in a modified directory structure. As envisioned, the new directory structure would be as follows:

.minecraft
└── labymod-neo
└── forge
└── 1.8.9
└── mods

(Based on fabric directory, may change.)

Considering this upcoming development, I kindly request assistance in addressing the following concerns:

Resolving the glitches and malfunctions caused by the Vape V4 inject within Labymod 4.

Ensuring compatibility between the vape v4 and Labymod 4 once Forge support is introduced.

Thank you for your attention to this topic.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
This isn't a suggestion also labymod is not supported and the thing you're asking for won't be added since they have no plans to make it compatible with any mods like this (or support 3rd party stuff basically)