VAPE V4 HYPIXEL CONFIGS FOR LESS POPULAR MINIGAMES

realhypixel

Social Credit
A lot of the time, I see people asking for configs for less popular games, like Blitz SG, UHC and Pit, and the settings they are given do bypass, but are not the best for that gamemode. The reason I am making this thread is that a lot of games either are not helped too much by the replay system (UHC/Pit/MW), are infested with closet cheaters (Blitz, MW, UHC, pretty much all of the modes here) or you can use other modules in that mode.

I will post config UUIDS later.

All of these configs are safe to use on a main account if you do not use anything from the Blatant category spoiler, everything here is made to be safer however there is always a staff ban risk using Killaura or Blink.

Format: Module: Setting, Enabled Checks

NOTE: The AutoClicker in all of these configs is set to 15-19, Extra Randomization, Jitter, Hold To Click, BlockHit, BlockHit Mode: Auto OR Manual
NOTE: The AimAssist
in all of these configs is set to H-50, V-50, Angle: 110, Vertically, Strafe Increase, Click Aim
Configs:
Reach: 3.25-3.33, disable in water
Velo: 87h 100v 100c, disable in water
Killaura (ONLY ON TOGGLE IN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES OR NEVER, NOT MY FAULT IF YOU GET BANNED FROM USING THIS):
Blatant aura (legit is ban)
Mode: switch
Swing Range: 4.1
Attack Range: 3.45
Max Angle: 120
Max Targets: 1
Switch Delay: 400
APS: 13-17

GUI Check
Mouse Down
Aim Mode: Anticheat

Blink (not sure why you would need it but ok) works but is super blatant and may flag if you spam it (To be safe just don't use this at all)
I like to use a fishing rod macro on any delay, I also use Outline ESP and Nametags with Equipment and Health for Blitz. You can use trajectories for bow, and always use antibot on Advanced

The Pit does not currently have a replay system, that means that technically you can be more blatant, staff sometimes lurk in Pit lobbies sometimes so to be safe, find a lobby with a more blatant cheater and if someone gets banned in your lobby just swap to be safe.
Reach: 3.25-3.4, disable in water If below 60 ping, use 3.2-3.3
Killaura (Safer in the pit but not completely safe, if you want to be super safe do not use this.):
Attack Range: 3.5
Max Angle: 160

GUI Check
Mouse Down

BeanerNet: 200-500 Ms, Spoof Ping, Advanced Spoof (This is kind of blatant but can be used to closet at lower settings)
Blink (Default Settings, May flag if spammed)
I use a macro for /spawn for the Pit, as for visuals I don't use much other than outline ESP on a bind because it kills FPS.

UHC, Wool Wars and MW configs coming later

Last edited:

realhypixel

Social Credit
Update: fuck this shit i finished the configs and it said something about a security error and i copied it and reloaded, but i was retarded and tired so i clicked shift + v

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Update: fuck this shit i finished the configs and it said something about a security error and i copied it and reloaded, but i was retarded and tired so i clicked shift + v
Yeah that happens if you change text from like bold and such too many times, im not really sure what triggers it.

realhypixel

Social Credit
@IncognitoDoge are these settings for pit safe? (250 ping) also would the KA be safe if I used a staffchecker?
No need to ping doge lmao, also these settings work with all ping (used on many high lvl alts only 1 ban) also ka is safer in pit especially with staffcheck but can become detectable so use at your own risk

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
A lot of the time, I see people asking for configs for less popular games, like Blitz SG, UHC and Pit, and the settings they are given do bypass, but are not the best for that gamemode. The reason I am making this thread is that a lot of games either are not helped too much by the replay system (UHC/Pit/MW), are infested with closet cheaters (Blitz, MW, UHC, pretty much all of the modes here) or you can use other modules in that mode.

I will post config UUIDS later.

All of these configs are safe to use on a main account if you do not use anything from the Blatant category spoiler, everything here is made to be safer however there is always a staff ban risk using Killaura or Blink.

Format: Module: Setting, Enabled Checks

NOTE: The AutoClicker in all of these configs is set to 15-19, Extra Randomization, Jitter, Hold To Click, BlockHit, BlockHit Mode: Auto OR Manual
NOTE: The AimAssist
in all of these configs is set to H-50, V-50, Angle: 110, Vertically, Strafe Increase, Click Aim
Configs:
Reach: 3.25-3.33, disable in water
Killaura (ONLY ON TOGGLE IN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES OR NEVER, NOT MY FAULT IF YOU GET BANNED FROM USING THIS):
Attack Range: 3.45
Max Angle: 120

GUI Check
Mouse Down

Blink (not sure why you would need it but ok) works but is super blatant and may flag if you spam it (To be safe just don't use this at all)
I like to use a fishing rod macro on any delay, I also use Outline ESP and Nametags with Equipment and Health for Blitz. You can use trajectories for bow, and always use antibot on Advanced

The Pit does not currently have a replay system, that means that technically you can be more blatant, staff sometimes lurk in Pit lobbies sometimes so to be safe, find a lobby with a more blatant cheater and if someone gets banned in your lobby just swap to be safe.
Reach: 3.25-3.4, disable in water If below 60 ping, use 3.2-3.3
Killaura (Safer in the pit but not completely safe, if you want to be super safe do not use this.):
Attack Range: 3.5
Max Angle: 160

GUI Check
Mouse Down

BeanerNet: 200-500 Ms, Spoof Ping, Advanced Spoof (This is kind of blatant but can be used to closet at lower settings)
Blink (Default Settings, May flag if spammed)
I use a macro for /spawn for the Pit, as for visuals I don't use much other than outline ESP on a bind because it kills FPS.

UHC, Wool Wars and MW configs coming later
why does everyone say that legit aura ban i been using for 2 months legit aura with like 3.6 swing and range , 80 angle 2 targets and never had a problem

realhypixel

Social Credit
why does everyone say that legit aura ban i been using for 2 months legit aura with like 3.6 swing and range , 80 angle 2 targets and never had a problem
It does not edit your rotations so whenever hypixel adds their new check to pit youre fucked

Reactions: kms