Vape V4 .dll

VapeV4 VapeLite

Sulfux_

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
I would like to know how to convert Vape V4 to a .dll file to inject it with ProcessHacker. By doing this method, Vape V4 will be even harder to find and won't leave any logs.

If someone could help me convert VapeV4.exe to VapeV4.dll, that would be great.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I would like to know how to convert Vape V4 to a .dll file to inject it with ProcessHacker. By doing this method, Vape V4 will be even harder to find and won't leave any logs.

If you just want to rename it, you just have to click on the rename option in Windows Explorer and change it to .dll but probably you don't see it, so just go to the view options and uncheck "hide extensions for known file types." However, that is unlikely to bypass any SS (tools).

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

It doesn't work like that.

VapeV4

klonopin

Social Credit
If you just want to rename it, you just have to click on the rename option in Windows Explorer and change it to .dll but probably you don't see it, so just go to the view options and uncheck "hide extensions for known file types." However, that is unlikely to bypass any SS (tools).
This is not a thing lol

Pqradox

Social Credit

idk if you can inject it with processhacker but you can definitely change it to a dll file just by renaming the file and changing .exe to .dll. You can definitely run it with cmd, but that doesn't bypass any SS tools, but I'm not sure about PH.

hayv_

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23

the thing is, its a loader for security bc if it was a dll everyone could inject it and there would be no point for ppl to buy it.. if you would want to get a vape dll, u would have to crack the cheat which is obviously not allowed