Vape V4 Compatibility

ImCracked

Social Credit
Hello everyone, I'd like to say something about 3rd party clients. 3rd party clients are modpacks put together by developers to avoid having to use forge and mods. While I understand people wanting vape to inject into these modpacks, because of fps, what you're used too, what you like, etc. I also think its not necessary for you to have to use these mod packs to inject because forge is perfectly available. Something that happened to me recently is my forge wont launch or do anything its supposed to do, and I understand if you have this problem I would recommend using BLC 2.17 Debug mode (I think that is the current update besides 3.0 beta) Now, I don't like believing rumors, but if this one is true, that will suck. But the rumor is BLC 3.0 wont be able to be injected into (normal or debug) Which means I'd have to find a way for my forge to work.

One thing believe @Manthe should do is make it compatible with clients, yes yes I know he won't, but here me out. If vape is supposed to be the "best" client, then doesn't it make sense for the client to be able to work with clients? Now, I know vape was never supposed to work with clients, but imagine how useful that would be for people who get low fps, like clients more then forge, or in my case, cant load forge. I feel like @Manthe should think about how many people have been asking and asking for this to happen, and take it into consideration.

Thank you for reading this all the way through, if you did. Maybe even tag Manthe so he sees this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello everyone, I'd like to say something about 3rd party clients. 3rd party clients are modpacks put together by developers to avoid having to use forge and mods. While I understand people wanting vape to inject into these modpacks, because of fps, what you're used too, what you like, etc. I also think its not necessary for you to have to use these mod packs to inject because forge is perfectly available. Something that happened to me recently is my forge wont launch or do anything its supposed to do, and I understand if you have this problem I would recommend using BLC 2.17 Debug mode (I think that is the current update besides 3.0 beta) Now, I don't like believing rumors, but if this one is true, that will suck. But the rumor is BLC 3.0 wont be able to be injected into (normal or debug) Which means I'd have to find a way for my forge to work.

One thing believe @Manthe should do is make it compatible with clients, yes yes I know he won't, but here me out. If vape is supposed to be the "best" client, then doesn't it make sense for the client to be able to work with clients? Now, I know vape was never supposed to work with clients, but imagine how useful that would be for people who get low fps, like clients more then forge, or in my case, cant load forge. I feel like @Manthe should think about how many people have been asking and asking for this to happen, and take it into consideration.

Thank you for reading this all the way through, if you did. Maybe even tag Manthe so he sees this.
No

UwUFurry

Social Credit

or maybe make a client that is compatible with vape ( so vapes own client )

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit

I agree, maybe we should all suck Manthe’s cock and he will do it huh?