Vape V4 Changelog..?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Just realized that Vape V4 was released.
Is there an official changelog anywhere for it? And what are your guys thought's on it?
Any new features I should watch out for?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I don't think so, I would just spend 15-20 minutes migrating your settings
I have like 50 profiles all for different servers/gamemodes within those servers. Most of them are Hypixel, and some settings are like: Ranked SW, Insane SW, Normal SW, Mega SW, Solo Bedwars, Team Bedwars, Solo UHC, Team UHC, etc.
So it would take way more than 20 minutes, and probably at least an hour or so to fully migrate all of those settings manually.
It would be cool if there was a form to fill out for people like me who have tons of profiles where the devs manually import profiles from our V3 cloud using our email to Vape V4.

doom

Social Credit
I have like 50 profiles all for different servers/gamemodes within those servers. Most of them are Hypixel, and some settings are like: Ranked SW, Insane SW, Normal SW, Mega SW, Solo Bedwars, Team Bedwars, Solo UHC, Team UHC, etc.
So it would take way more than 20 minutes, and probably at least an hour or so to fully migrate all of those settings manually.
It would be cool if there was a form to fill out for people like me who have tons of profiles where the devs manually import profiles from our V3 cloud using our email to Vape V4.
I disagree with a manual system but there defo does need to be a migration feature

Dual

Social Credit
why

Baister

Social Credit
Ah, gotcha. If so, definitely should have some migration feature.