Vape v4 and badlion client

Deraaaty

Social Credit
Why is badlion client not supported? I saw a lot of people's videos yesterday and today. Everyone played with vape v4 on the badlion client. But I can't play on the badlion client. When I inject vape, it tells me that this version is not supported. That kind of nonsense.

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Why is badlion client not supported? I saw a lot of people's videos yesterday and today. Everyone played with vape v4 on the badlion client. But I can't play on the badlion client. When I inject vape, it tells me that this version is not supported. That kind of nonsense.
If you have the new blc launcher you can uninstall the ac in the "BAC" section and then you can inject vape into blc 2.0. If you still have the old blc launcher follow this guide: Guide But besides that, I'm assuming it would be too much work to officially support 3rd party clients but I am not sure.

Deraaaty

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Vqpings, сообщение: 84655, участник: 21761"]
Если у вас есть новая программа запуска blc, вы можете удалить ac в разделе «BAC», а затем вы можете ввести vape в blc 2.0. Если у вас все еще есть старая программа запуска blc, следуйте этому руководству: Руководство Но кроме этого, я предполагаю, что было бы слишком много работы, чтобы официально поддерживать сторонних клиентов, но я не уверен.
[/ QUOTE]
Я ввел "cs config BadlionAnticheat start = disabled", но получаю сообщение об ошибке. Писал в cmd как администратор. У меня старая версия лаунчера. Что делать?

Deraaaty

Social Credit
If you have the new blc launcher you can uninstall the ac in the "BAC" section and then you can inject vape into blc 2.0. If you still have the old blc launcher follow this guide: Guide But besides that, I'm assuming it would be too much work to officially support 3rd party clients but I am not sure.
I entered "cs config BadlionAnticheat start=disabled" but I get an error. I wrote it in cmd as an administrator.I have an old version of the launcher. What to do?

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
I entered "cs config BadlionAnticheat start=disabled" but I get an error. I wrote it in cmd as an administrator.I have an old version of the launcher. What to do?
If you deleted the anticheat then it won't work