vape v4 1.18.2?

Social Credit
I was wondering if the developers of Vape would ever make Vape V4 Work for 1.18.2 since the update is becoming more popular throughout the Minecraft Community and there isnt many ghost clients for 1.18.2 let alone injectable ones

buz

Social Credit
I was wondering if the developers of Vape would ever make Vape V4 Work for 1.18.2 since the update is becoming more popular throughout the Minecraft Community and there isnt many ghost clients for 1.18.2 let alone injectable ones
i dont think there will be vape for 1.18.2 because it has always been focused on 1.7/1.8 pvp but you can check out meteor client (free)

Beefy

Social Credit
It’s practically impossible to find ghost clients for 1.18.2 I suggest using anarchy clients or wurst might be your best bet since I’ve heard its good for servers like pvp legacy

buz

Social Credit
I would but im trying to use an injectable and ghost and Meteor is pretty shit for that
hm ghost clients for 1.18.2 dont really exist (at least commonly) and i REALLY dont think vape of all things would go for 1.18 support so u should try using something non-injectable, its not really like 1.18 server screenshare anyways

Social Credit
hm ghost clients for 1.18.2 dont really exist (at least commonly) and i REALLY dont think vape of all things would go for 1.18 support so u should try using something non-injectable, its not really like 1.18 server screenshare anyways
The main reason i want injectable is because i wanna use it through lunar client

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It's funny the argument "Vape won't support 1.18 because it's for minigames servers".

manas

Social Credit
Yeah im just hoping that a injectable client eventually updates to 1.18 or atleast 1.16
vape lite works for 1.16.5, and vape v4 works on 1.12.2, and just use feather, as its in public beta currently you can add your own mods and im pretty sure you can add most clients into it