vape v4.05 completely broken for anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitboxes

Social Credit
i can inject it but then it bugs out, idk how to describe it

(i am aware there is a bug report thread)

Social Credit
yeah, for me there are lots of glitches like inventory shows when im not in it, title screen, chat, hotbar, i'd say absolutely everything that can be opened and interracted with bugs out making it absolutely unplayable

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
i can inject it but then it bugs out, idk how to describe it

(i am aware there is a bug report thread)
yeah, for me there are lots of glitches like inventory shows when im not in it, title screen, chat, hotbar, i'd say absolutely everything that can be opened and interracted with bugs out making it absolutely unplayable
If you're having bugs then report them to us directly, fully showing and describing the issue. If you're not going to then either do not use the beta, or do not complain about a bug in a beta with close to no information about the issue.
vape.gg/contact

Social Credit
im already logged in but it still shows logging in, chat is black and doesnt update, if i open inventory or vape giu or ESC it will stay forever on my screen, also hotbar is showing multiple item names at a time and okey im tired of this...
1620412843732.png

Social Credit
If you're having bugs then report them to us directly, fully showing and describing the issue. If you're not going to then either do not use the beta, or do not complain about a bug in a beta with close to no information about the issue.
vape.gg/contact
im not complaining, i know its beta and there will be bugs, he just asked if he's the only one

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
im already logged in but it still shows logging in, chat is black and doesnt update, if i open inventory or vape giu or ESC it will stay forever on my screen, also hotbar is showing multiple item names at a time and okey im tired of this...
We would need more information - vape.gg/contact
You are not obligated to provide us with anything or help, but we also can't look into an issue with no information on it.

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
ive been having this issue ever since beta came out lol
you cant really test for any bugs if theres this one bug that just cripples your client immediately upon inject

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
ive been having this issue ever since beta came out lol
you cant really test for any bugs if theres this one bug that just cripples your client immediately upon inject
That is a bug, congrats on finding it. Now you can contact us so that we might be able to fix it for you.

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
See now that's the problem. There's literally no information on it. You inject and boom. There it is. I even tried a fresh profile to see if that fixed it, which didn't end up well.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
See now that's the problem. There's literally no information on it. You inject and boom. There it is. I even tried a fresh profile to see if that fixed it, which didn't end up well.
We're not asking for more information on the bug, it is obvious enough. But we need to know your mods, your settings, launcher, jvm arguments. This is not a bug that most people have, it's caused by one or more of the things I just mentioned. If you're not willing to provide that information to us by contacting support, then do not use beta versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.