Vape v3 Suggestion Reach Module Corrupt

Clickcps

Social Credit
This is a new idea I had for a hack feature called Reach Moduel Corrupt so how it works is if you have a reach display mod and your recording and wanna look legit then you turn it on and makes your reach mod say that you are hitting a certain amount of blocks or what ever but you are actually hitting more blocks btw it should be customizable so say I’m hitting 4 blocks Ik it’s blatant so what i do is enable it then i set it to like 2.4 blocks or some thing hope this gets added!

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
The only problem with this is that like the CPS/KeyStrokes mod, there are many different versions, iterations and copies of the Reach Display mod. Making one module that accounts for all the different permutations out there is an arduous (but doable) process. This would also be fairly niche, only really being useful for people who want to record while using their cheats, and even still if you're not using Misplace it's going to be kind of obvious you're cheating anyways.

We might make this a thing for Vape Lite, where it would likely see the most use.

Clickcps

Social Credit
The only problem with this is that like the CPS/KeyStrokes mod, there are many different versions, iterations and copies of the Reach Display mod. Making one module that accounts for all the different permutations out there is an arduous (but doable) process. This would also be fairly niche, only really being useful for people who want to record while using their cheats, and even still if you're not using Misplace it's going to be kind of obvious you're cheating anyways.

We might make this a thing for Vape Lite, where it would likely see the most use.
Ok sounds good thanks for responding