Vape v3 Detectability.

sadowo

Social Credit
I've been playing on invaded lands for about a long time now, I've been using very low ghost settings and somehow got banned by their anticheat in a banwave. (It's not the best AC either)

Aim Assist: Hori Speed- 1.6, Max Angle- 73, Distance- 4.7
(With ClickAim)
Auto-Clicker: 6.6-13.6
Reach: 3.1-3.2
Velocity: 92.2%Hori, 100% Ver, 92% Chance.

And these are the only cheats I've used.
Could someone tell me where I went wrong?

EDIT: It may have been Freecam which got me banned, Maybe that may have flagged?

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
I've been playing on invaded lands for about a long time now, I've been using very low ghost settings and somehow got banned by their anticheat in a banwave. (It's not the best AC either)

Aim Assist: Hori Speed- 1.6, Max Angle- 73, Distance- 4.7
(With ClickAim)
Auto-Clicker: 6.6-13.6
Reach: 3.1-3.2
Velocity: 92.2%Hori, 100% Ver, 92% Chance.

And these are the only cheats I've used.
Could someone tell me where I went wrong?
Could be the vertical knockback setting that got you banned. Best to leave that at 100.

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
I don't play on invadedlands, but those settings can't br bannable by anticheat serverside on any server as long as would have false bans by that anticheat too. Maybe the horizontal velocity, but I don't think so. Do you use break blocks on autoclicker? It's detectable on some anticheats.

sadowo

Social Credit
I don't play on invadedlands, but those settings can't br bannable by anticheat serverside on any server as long as would have false bans by that anticheat too. Maybe the horizontal velocity, but I don't think so. Do you use break blocks on autoclicker? It's detectable on some anticheats.
No, that option was disabled. Their anticheat has never been the greatest. It could've well been the Velocity.
Sometimes I range the auto clicker to 14cps for events such as Sumo. Maybe that flagged?