Vape v3 autoclicking screen jitter

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
So if you ever want to record with keystrokes and your autoclicking values are for example 13-16, your screen wouldnt be jittering because you are using an autoclicker, but if you want to look more legit in your recordings there should be a separate option called 'jitter' which basically have a value 0-10 for example, 10 will jitter your screen a decent amount, 0 won't. and if you jitterclick usually your screen shakes a little because your mouse it moving when you jitter. It will jitter your screen when you use autoclicker. Its hard to explain but it will make you look more legit in your recordings because people will see you are jittering and getting 13-16 cps. Not a massive shake to the screen

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We've had Jitter and taken it out and readded it time and time again. The honest answer is that it's really really hard for us to make a "jitter" module for AutoClicker that looks realistic without really messing with how you play / aim. Just shake your mouse if you want to make it look like you're jittering, or you can just say that you butterfly click or whatever, when I used to play HCF I exclusively butterfly clicked 8-10cps and my aim never jittered because of how you hold your hand when you click that style. People never even called me out, even when I made videos.

kerza

Social Credit
We've had Jitter and taken it out and readded it time and time again. The honest answer is that it's really really hard for us to make a "jitter" module for AutoClicker that looks realistic without really messing with how you play / aim. Just shake your mouse if you want to make it look like you're jittering, or you can just say that you butterfly click or whatever, when I used to play HCF I exclusively butterfly clicked 8-10cps and my aim never jittered because of how you hold your hand when you click that style. People never even called me out, even when I made videos.
That makes sense but since it’s an option if it really does make you aim worse then don’t use it?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
That makes sense but since it’s an option if it really does make you aim worse then don’t use it?
I feel like there should be some ancient proverb by Plato that refers to this situation. We removed that option because simply put we have to cater to the dumb and stupid with our choices. While it may be logical to you that if something is non-functional or not to your standards, the solution is to simply not use it, that same thought process is not present in every user's decision process. I remember we had tons of people spamming bug reports (in email) regarding Jitter when they weren't bugs, they were Jitter functioning as expected.

Anyways, when we have something that is so universally unused and complete trash as Jitter, it's really best if we just remove it from our client especially when V3 is already the most cluttered thing I have ever worked with.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I feel like there should be some ancient proverb by Plato that refers to this situation. We removed that option because simply put we have to cater to the dumb and stupid with our choices. While it may be logical to you that if something is non-functional or not to your standards, the solution is to simply not use it, that same thought process is not present in every user's decision process. I remember we had tons of people spamming bug reports (in email) regarding Jitter when they weren't bugs, they were Jitter functioning as expected.

Anyways, when we have something that is so universally unused and complete trash as Jitter, it's really best if we just remove it from our client especially when V3 is already the most cluttered thing I have ever worked with.
Have you tried making it enable only when it passes 11 CPS, and to “jitter” but also use a bit of AimAssist so that it still aims for the player without messing up, and still looking “legit” from your high CPS

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Have you tried making it enable only when it passes 11 CPS, and to “jitter” but also use a bit of AimAssist so that it still aims for the player without messing up, and still looking “legit” from your high CPS
yeah because if your idea is implemented with jitter id 100% use it.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
yeah because if your idea is implemented with jitter id 100% use it.
Yeah, having jitter on with 8 CPS isn't really that good, I'd say it should be only enabled when your CPS is over 11ish.
Also, AimAssist would allow jitter to not mess up your aim, and so there should be no problem with jitter not helping with your aim, etc.

kerza

Social Credit

Anyways, when we have something that is so universally unused and complete trash as Jitter, it's really best if we just remove it from our client especially when V3 is already the most cluttered thing I have ever worked with
I used v2 today and found out why people complained, the jitter was unrealistic and too extreme