Vape v2 Cheatbreaker compatibility

GDesguised

Social Credit
I want Vape v2 to be compatible with Cheatbreaker.
Yes, I know Manthe is part of the dev team, but will Cheatbreaker be Vape compatible?

Anyways, at least add support for the cosmic client and stuff

KhwPp

Social Credit
I won't be rude but what would be the point on running a hacked client on a client that is supposed to counter hacks?

Prometheus

Social Credit
Yes, I know Manthe is part of the dev team, but will Cheatbreaker be Vape compatible?

CheatBreaker won't really effect much, besides CB won't be out for another year.

Vape

Social Credit
I would rather them release the client and let us use it while they work on the anticheat.

Stealth

Social Credit

I want to pinch you and punch you in the fucking dick. This has been requested at least tens times or more already.

Like @KhwPp and @Prometheus said.

xAdmiral

Social Credit
Do you guys reckon vape lite would be compatable with cheatbreaker? I only wanna use it because of fps boost and mods

Stealth

Social Credit
Do you guys reckon vape lite would be compatable with cheatbreaker? I only wanna use it because of fps boost and mods
Do you guys reckon that CHEATBREAKER was made by Manthe, and Manthe has signed a contract that he cannot attempt to bypass it? I only wanna be this toxic because you people keep asking stupid questions.

OP_PORCUPINE_XD

Social Credit
And what the fuck is the point of a client that's supposed to prevent cheats if you can cheat on the damn thing????

The original question was will you be able to cheat with cheat breaker. If you can, then no one will ever question you being a hacker as cheatbreaker is meant to be the end of all cheats.

If you saw someone using cheatbreaker, then would you question them hacking? No, you wouldn’t. If it was made possible to inject vape then you could hack without getting banned on all servers partnered with FrozenOrb.

Stealth

Social Credit
The original question was will you be able to cheat with cheat breaker. If you can, then no one will ever question you being a hacker as cheatbreaker is meant to be the end of all cheats.

If you saw someone using cheatbreaker, then would you question them hacking? No, you wouldn’t. If it was made possible to inject vape then you could hack without getting banned on all servers partnered with FrozenOrb.
Manthe is helping develop CHEATBREAKER you fucking moron. He has signed something where he cannot make a bypass, you degenerate.

KhwPp

Social Credit
To seem legit
Stealth and Ryan already said this but just in case it's not clear for you. Manthe is the developer of CheatfuckingBreaker, why would he fucking make a retarded bypass if he's making the client to counter fucking hackers. Tell me ffs how can you be that stupid not to understand, this thread is full other people telling you simple shit.
And yes, the one who created Vape to ghost client is making now a client not-to-hack.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Stealth and Ryan already said this but just in case it's not clear for you. Manthe is the developer of CheatfuckingBreaker, why would he fucking make a retarded bypass if he's making the client to counter fucking hackers. Tell me ffs how can you be that stupid not to understand, this thread is full other people telling you simple shit.
And yes, the one who created Vape to ghost client is making now a client not-to-hack.
tbh, there is a 55% chance, manthe will make a bypass for known players that pay him a high amount of money, manthe is only known for making cheats, you think he will let this one slide?