Vape To Be Free

AquaticEagle

Social Credit
Before I bought Vape it was weird spending money on a hack When is Vape gonna be free?
I hope Vape is gonna be free and my brother wants it but he doesn't money

Vape

Social Credit
Before I bought Vape it was weird spending money on a hack When is Vape gonna be free?
Vape is a premium cheat and I doubt Manthe will ever make it free given all of the work he does doing this would not benefit him in any way. In my opinion vape should have retained its $49.99 price tag.

buyspook

Social Credit
Nice idea but it won't happen because Vape is an actual business and profit is important. We all need food on the table and pay the bills.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
As the other forum members have politely said, this would be great if it was possible but sadly it is not. This is real life and almost everyone who works on Vape works full time for Vape. We charge a high premium for our clients because we need to pay our team and because we work hard on Vape. Capitalism 101 baby, we set our prices to match supply and demand.

soaR

Social Credit
Making vape free would also open up detection methods. All shitty servers would know how to detect it.

This would just add more work to the developers, for no profit.

Vape

Social Credit
Making vape free would also open up detection methods. All shitty servers would know how to detect it.

This would just add more work to the developers, for no profit.
On the contrary servers actually have staff who purchase vape to find detections anyway and they still cannot detect vape lite. Even if let’s say vape lite was free people would still not be able to detect it.

As for all other versions of vape apart from Manthe clicker servers may have detections for those clients as bypassing screenshares is not there primary focus.