Vape strings

NotCoolCheater

Social Credit
So when I go to processhacker > explorer.exe >strings min 4> filter case in-sensitive> "vape" I get a whole bunch of vape strings that I had when I was dumb and named it vape lite.exe vape etc etc. I need to know how to delete these strings from processhacker. I ran ccleaner but it's still there please help.

NotCoolCheater

Social Credit
No I mean these strings are like from a month ago when I first got vape (and other clients) I named them with the client names like an idiot. Restarting minecraft doesn't fix this. I run registry cleaner in ccleaner but they are still there. hhttps://prnt.sc/soznzo

Last edited:

NotCoolCheater

Social Credit
Never rename vape lite to vape lite lol
I know, I know. This was from when I very first started using it. I ran R-Wipe & clean and I thought it took care of everything because I never checked process hacker but today I decided lemme install process hacker and see if there's any obvious strings on my PC and they were there. I don't do that renaming crap anymore but the damage has been done. I need to know how to repair. I already used my 30 days of R-Wipe & Clean free I'm not paying $28 US on a gamble to remove the remaining strings. What can I do to remove it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know, I know. This was from when I very first started using it. I ran R-Wipe & clean and I thought it took care of everything because I never checked process hacker but today I decided lemme install process hacker and see if there's any obvious strings on my PC and they were there. I don't do that renaming crap anymore but the damage has been done. I need to know how to repair. I already used my 30 days of R-Wipe & Clean free I'm not paying $28 US on a gamble to remove the remaining strings. What can I do to remove it?
Use ccleaner

Baguette69

Social Credit
Ok I already said I did that in the original post..I need to know if there is something specifically I need to check in CCleaner for it to remove these strings. If not, please suggest something else

Hey, don't use easy clean but custom clean on ccleaner, and check that upload_2020-5-28_10-37-22.png

It worked for me