Vape SS guide (lite and V4)

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
Before starting this, I would like to point out, this is my first time making a bypass guide so if things are off, please do not be toxic about it, instead give me feedback.
Notes before SS, never disable any process hacker methods (pcaclient, msmpeng, etc) or you will be banned if they check, most servers will ban you for just disabling those. Do not modify any files before the SS or you will likely be banned without anything even found, just join the anydesk, discord or ts and SS. Some servers such as sagepvp, cavepvp, etc will look for booters in an SS, so try to avoid having those on your pc or clear your search history of that. Disable recording softwares before SS so you are not suspected of recording. Do not move your mouse very much in the SS as you can be banned for this.

Vape lite:
This is very similar to an SS guide made by @Alexx However it is adjusted, so it is harder to find in SS.
First download vape from an incognito browser, rename it too one of these things or any system file:
"smartscreen", "MsMpeng", "cmd", "dmclient" or any other system file.
Next move it deep into a folder, not to far however pretty far so it is not seen easily, I would suggest replacing it with an actual dmclient, smartscreen, etc and moving those to another file as that is pretty far in and reinforces the idea of a system file if checked.
Delete the journal in cmd prompt and then recreate it. Then restart your pc.

Make sure you are using forge, most other launchers/clients will lead to it being found (lunar especially).

Once frozen just close the vape lite application and it will uninject, then join the discord or ts and SS (do not delete or modify the vape). For more information on this you can ask in replies or watch the tutorial made by @Alexx here:
this shows how to delete journal.
During the SS they may see vape, in some methods, (such as !! method not sure what its called) however if you renamed it to a system file, this method shows many system files so it will simply look like another one of those.

Vape V4:
With vape v4, it is much easier to find in SS

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
I could not put all of it in so I left the v4 bypass here.

Vape V4:
With vape v4, it is much easier to find in SS as it is not designed to bypass however if the staff member screen sharing you is, unexperienced or does not use SS tools there is a chance you can bypass, but chances are if you are injected and frozen you should just admit but if you really want to risk it follow this guide:

Name it something normal such as dmclient, anydesk, telegram or any normal application on your computer and do not leave it on your desktop, put it in a folder deep down. Create a folder with a folder and a folder, in a folder, etc until you can make any more and any .exe's you put it will turn into a null item, make this folder look normal, however.

Once frozen move the vape deep down into the folder where it becomes a null, looking like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855131295566790677/949439952150728704/unknown.png
Then rename it to Windows defender or an anti virus name on your pc and put the actual item (telegram, anydesk, dmclient, etc). Then close all folders and join ts, discord or anydesk and if they see it, they will see a normal version of telegram, anydesk, etc and if they look for the original, it will show up as a null so it cant be ran and will be harder to prove as a cheat.

This is my first SS bypass guide so leave feedback on how it could be improved.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
this is sadly how the vape forums are

manthe should do something about this
Do what? It just comes with the territory of building a forum for a community of primarily small children. Nowadays especially, Minecraft appeals to kids more than it has anytime in the past.

vapee

Social Credit
I could not put all of it in so I left the v4 bypass here.

Vape V4:
With vape v4, it is much easier to find in SS as it is not designed to bypass however if the staff member screen sharing you is, unexperienced or does not use SS tools there is a chance you can bypass, but chances are if you are injected and frozen you should just admit but if you really want to risk it follow this guide:

Name it something normal such as dmclient, anydesk, telegram or any normal application on your computer and do not leave it on your desktop, put it in a folder deep down. Create a folder with a folder and a folder, in a folder, etc until you can make any more and any .exe's you put it will turn into a null item, make this folder look normal, however.

Once frozen move the vape deep down into the folder where it becomes a null, looking like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855131295566790677/949439952150728704/unknown.png
Then rename it to Windows defender or an anti virus name on your pc and put the actual item (telegram, anydesk, dmclient, etc). Then close all folders and join ts, discord or anydesk and if they see it, they will see a normal version of telegram, anydesk, etc and if they look for the original, it will show up as a null so it cant be ran and will be harder to prove as a cheat.

This is my first SS bypass guide so leave feedback on how it could be improved.
how do i create the null folder? how many folder does it need

VapeV4 VapeLite

Niros

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
never disable any process hacker methods (pcaclient, msmpeng, etc) or you will be banned if they check, most servers will ban you for just disabling those.
what about CDPSvc? There was a different ss bypass on the forums not that long ago that said to disable that, would that interfere?