Vape Products Fixes

Rednose

Social Credit
Hellooo.
I've made a quick fix list for problems people have, this list will might not be useful for you since it doesn't name the problem and the exact fix for it but, you could still try these as they have worked for me.

Link: https://hastebin.com/regoxeqini.sql

(I might make a mini faq or add more fixes)
Sorry if these haven't helped you :(1626932623088.png

edit: ik i spelt forums wrong...

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
well about the ign thing, that could easily be photoshopped or inspect element, i dont think they can ban for something like that its completely circumstantial. you can sign up with somebody elses username too.

Rednose

Social Credit
well about the ign thing, that could easily be photoshopped or inspect element, i dont think they can ban for something like that its completely circumstantial. you can sign up with somebody elses username too.
yes true true but some of them look legit like their actual username in a video...

Rednose

Social Credit
video can be forged too, its not that difficult
i don't think people would waste that much time on "forging" a video just to explain a bug to a forums page with a lot of scummy people. Waste of time, and no it's no "easy" to forge a video without knowledge.

Beefy

Social Credit
I highly doubt on hypixel but probably on other servers where the staff are stupid ash and just want to get their rep up by banning people with any conceivable evidence

Rednose

Social Credit
I highly doubt on hypixel but probably on other servers where the staff are stupid ash and just want to get their rep up by banning people with any conceivable evidence
yeah, i guess so but like I mean the /report feature thats all like /report <player>

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Hellooo.
I've made a quick fix list for problems people have, this list will might not be useful for you since it doesn't name the problem and the exact fix for it but, you could still try these as they have worked for me.

Link: https://hastebin.com/regoxeqini.sql

(I might make a mini faq or add more fixes)
Sorry if these haven't helped you :(View attachment 3916

edit: ik i spelt forums wrong...
10/10