Vape Opening Issue

aydind

Social Credit
So I injected vape to 1.7.10 forge and It says press grave to open or someshit and it doesn't open anything. I tried this on 1.8 and it does the same thing. I've reinstalled and downgraded my graphics drivers and still nothing.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I supposed you're successfully injecting so why don't you try RSHIFT? Also make sure you're using the right grave key.

aydind

Social Credit
I supposed you're successfully injecting so why don't you try RSHIFT? Also make sure you're using the right grave key.
Yeah I know which grave key because theres only one. I've tried pretty much all the keys on my keyboard and nothing works.

kyra

Social Credit
Try pressing right shift and grave at the same time and set ur mouse button to that see if it registers

Frenzy

Social Credit
so awhile back manthe made a change from 1.8 to 1.8.9 so vape will try and inject into forge 1.8 but wont do anything try and use 1.8.9 he did that for hypixel let us know what you find though

Stealth

Social Credit
So I injected vape to 1.7.10 forge and It says press grave to open or someshit and it doesn't open anything. I tried this on 1.8 and it does the same thing. I've reinstalled and downgraded my graphics drivers and still nothing.
This is a 10/10 suggestion!

aydind

Social Credit
so awhile back manthe made a change from 1.8 to 1.8.9 so vape will try and inject into forge 1.8 but wont do anything try and use 1.8.9 he did that for hypixel let us know what you find though
I'm aware of this update. It's also for forge 1.7.10, which I can't get working because the gui doesn't open, but it injects. I'm still trying to fix this problem ...