Vape on Linux

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Also, what does without VMs mean? Whether you're on bare metal or a VM, shit's not gonna work, I guarantee it.

Smh

Social Credit
Oh yeah? Then tell me what it's intended for. I think you meant to say it's not good for video games, but that's only half true.

Yes, I'm quite aware.
my guy u literally asked what a vm is

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
NO YOU FUCKJING RETARD GOI KYS MONKEY
You're having a blast adopting this hateful degenerate persona, are you?
prolly impossible u can run the exe via wine but most likely you will get an error this program can't run on linux something like when you try to run vape on vm
Thank you for giving your less-than-qualified two cents on the matter.

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
Possible but it will require long and time consuming setup. But still best way is to have client rather than external program. Windows sucks anyway !

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
It'd be different, it'd probably be launched as a .jar or probably just a forge mod or even installer client. Who really knows, it depends on Manthe and what he sees for the future of Vape.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It'd be different, it'd probably be launched as a .jar or probably just a forge mod or even installer client. Who really knows, it depends on Manthe and what he sees for the future of Vape.
What's an installer client?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
I was wondering if anyone managed to find a way to inject vape into Minecraft on linux.
I know it's not supported but I am curious if anyone found a way to do it without VM's.
dualbooting windows is your only option to get vape to work, as no other OS apart from windows is supported

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
dualbooting windows is your only option to get vape to work, as no other OS apart from windows is supported
if you need it for just 1 or 2 games its not worth the time to set up its better idea to try inside WineHQ or in a VM

Last edited: