Vape Official AutoClicker?

sed

Social Credit
So, I have a subscription to vape lite and have bought Vape v3.
I have problems self-destructing them, I always get this message which says "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" So that always prevents me from using the clients as it's almost impossible to cheat without my minecraft crashing upon self destruct.
^ Anyway, that's irrelevant
Is there any way you would consider making an external auto-clicker which doesn't leave any strings once shift deleted? You managed to implement an auto-clicker into Vape Lite which is somewhat "Undetectable" so i figured this shouldn't be impossible to make for another program.
I would be willing to pay for a monthly subscription/lifetime payment if you do consider this idea.

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
This can happen if you modified your JVM arguments

So, I have a subscription to vape lite and have bought Vape v3.
I have problems self-destructing them, I always get this message which says "Java Binary (SE) Has Stopped Working" So that always prevents me from using the clients as it's almost impossible to cheat without my minecraft crashing upon self destruct.
^ Anyway, that's irrelevant
Is there any way you would consider making an external auto-clicker which doesn't leave any strings once shift deleted? You managed to implement an auto-clicker into Vape Lite which is somewhat "Undetectable" so i figured this shouldn't be impossible to make for another program.
I would be willing to pay for a monthly subscription/lifetime payment if you do consider this idea.

sed

Social Credit
This can happen if you modified your JVM arguments
I have tried all solutions, At first i unchecked it, then checked it with 1GB, then 2GB, I reinstalled Java. Nothing seems to work.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Send in a contact email to us via www.vape.gg/contact and Manthe might be able to help you find a solution. We're normally pretty good at being able to pinpoint exactly what's going wrong for you and getting it to go away.