Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

uwuameer

Social Credit
Add Vape more version to vape lite, for example, vape lite 1.12.2 vanilla, because we need versions for 1.9+ and 1.14.4 isn't enough, the main version is 1.12.2 for everyone and I don't like to use it with forge a lot.

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Add Vape more version to vape lite, for example, vape lite 1.12.2 vanilla, because we need versions for 1.9+ and 1.14.4 isn't enough, the main version is 1.12.2 for everyone and I don't like to use it with forge a lot.
lmao just use forge with no mods

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Kid, just use what Manthe gives us, because if you're going to complain about Vape not injecting into 1.12.2 Vanilla, I'm going to complain VapeV4 doesn't inject into Lunar Client.

Veraux

Social Credit
Kid, just use what Manthe gives us, because if you're going to complain about Vape not injecting into 1.12.2 Vanilla, I'm going to complain VapeV4 doesn't inject into Lunar Client.
Complaining about vape and asking for things manthe hasn’t given us is what the suggestions channel is meant for