Vape lite virus?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I want a response from a ADMINISTRATOR OF VAPE CLIENT! not u
You don't need a response from Manthe/Vape support for situations like this.
Vape Lite is NOT a virus. It uses certain things that trick antivirus programs into thinking it's a virus.
Try downloading Vape Lite Signed, it's designed to fix this problem (Using Lite Signed will NOT make you ss-proof)
If that doesn't work, then try disabling your antivirus/Windows Defender. If you don't want to disable Windows Defender just to use Vape, then add Vape Lite as an exclusion (This will cause Windows Defender to ignore performing antivirus checks on Vape Lite).

JamesGames77

Social Credit
Vape Lite is NOT a virus. It uses certain things that trick antivirus programs into thinking it's a virus.
Try downloading Vape Lite Signed, it's designed to fix this problem (Using Lite Signed will NOT make you ss-proof)
If that doesn't work, then try disabling your antivirus/Windows Defender. If you don't want to disable Windows Defender just to use Vape, then add Vape Lite as an exclusion (This will cause Windows Defender to ignore performing antivirus checks on Vape Lite).
Vape lite singed is what i downloaded and my virus protecter said there was trojan.v2 in it

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Its Safe He Is Not Lying