vape lite update

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
ofc it will, rn they're probably focusing on v4 though as its the most popular + screensharing isn't as prominent as it used to be

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
ofc it will, rn they're probably focusing on v4 though as its the most popular + screensharing isn't as prominent as it used to be
considering the lifetime price of both lite and v4, I think they should add more features in lite, and make the features bypass in both v4 and lite (mostly v4) and they should make both lite and v4 injectable in all clients and in all versions, (when i say versions, im talking about lunar 1.7), because there are injectable clients out there with the same price and can inject to clients, versions vape cant. (im not hating by the way, im just stating what i think they should do to make the client better)

pickledick

Social Credit
considering the lifetime price of both lite and v4, I think they should add more features in lite, and make the features bypass in both v4 and lite (mostly v4) and they should make both lite and v4 injectable in all clients and in all versions, (when i say versions, im talking about lunar 1.7), because there are injectable clients out there with the same price and can inject to clients, versions vape cant. (im not hating by the way, im just stating what i think they should do to make the client better)
You dont need 1.7 lunar why are people so set on this lol. Every advantage 1.7 has is built into lunar 1.8 and vape features

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
You dont need 1.7 lunar why are people so set on this lol. Every advantage 1.7 has is built into lunar 1.8 and vape features
bruv... i shouldnt be losing in every nodebuff matches with vape lite injected, I can do better than playing legit on 1.7 lunar or 1.7 in other clients.

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
1.8 i lose every nodebuff match (i win like 1-2 out of 10 matches, because they mostly clueless)

pickledick

Social Credit
i use badlion so it shouldnt make a difference
It does. Im not trying to offend you by saying this but it doesnt sound like you understand the difference between 1.7 and 1.8 combat. It’s just the click delay, and then visuals(animations, hit color, etc). If you’re on 1.8 lunar or badlion with vape lite, there is no actual difference in combat assuming you have all those features enabled. Whatever you’re feeling is just placebo, all these things are really well known and researched at this point

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
and make the features bypass in both v4 and lite (mostly v4)
You can't really make hitboxes/reach/velo bypass better, and the rest of the modules should already bypass everything.

For V4 I partially agree, however they have understandably stated before that they will not add blatant bypass since vape is such a popular client and those bypasses would get patched very quickly, at least most of them. What they can (and are doing, I suppose) is adding blatant features that can't easily/at all get patched. An example of this is the new killaura update with blockhit, now they just need to make the silent aim mode simulate vanilla movement and you'll have a killaura that should bypass every anticheat. I suppose we can also get some blatant features that don't really need constant bypass updates, like bedbreaker.
and they should make both lite and v4 injectable in all clients and in all versions
For newer versions yeah, making 1.7 work on unsupported clients? No, unless it can easily be done. I would say 1.7 is almost obsulete, it will be soon anyways.

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Nah Vape lite should be able to get better bypasses since it costs more. And it should get multiversion support. If Vape V4 and lite gets multiversion support (1.19 etc) then noone would buy lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Nah Vape lite should be able to get better bypasses since it costs more. And it should get multiversion support. If Vape V4 and lite gets multiversion support (1.19 etc) then noone would buy lite
Doesn't work like that. Most of the people that buy vape lite, they buy vape lite to bypass screenshares and to get OBS-Proof visuals. That's why it costs more.

pickledick

Social Credit
Thats retarded, thats basically saying they should make the modules in v4 detectable on purpose. It bypasses on both because the modules dont do anything abnormal, it’s not like they do certain things to “bypass”. Lite is for screenshares, that’s always been it’s only purpose. If you don’t play on a server that screenshares then it doesn’t concern you