Vape Lite Suggestion:

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Add breezliy bridge and xray that bypasses hypixel anti xray.
Vape lite is only for minimum advantage. There are mods that can allow you to breezily bridge, but its on you if you get banned. Also both of your requests have been requested multiple of times and always got denied. If you really want to use blatant modules then use V3 specially for hypixel.

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
No it doesnt lmao you obviously dont play hypixel than because it just shows evry stone block as diamond.
No it doesn’t lmao YOU obviously don’t play hypixel. I was using BLC and was searching for diamonds in UHC and it works perfectly
When you are on hypixel and turn on xray they have an antixray plugin that basically turns every block into a random ore, they only actually turn it into stone or diamonds when the block is visible. Now because of this there really isnt a way to bypass it.

Untethered

Social Credit
When you are on hypixel and turn on xray they have an antixray plugin that basically turns every block into a random ore, they only actually turn it into stone or diamonds when the block is visible. Now because of this there really isnt a way to bypass it.
What I mean is that you can use the search feature. It works perfectly on Badlion client. Just trust me