Vape Lite Suggestion

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We might be able to add this, I'll see what we can do. I've added this to our list.

Vapers

Social Credit
I want to be able to close while in Hide new gen faggot
Its called recording ur minecraft screen only dumbass, also u dont know how long ive had vape, forums account and vape account aren't the same. Not to mention your not old

Dylan4801

Social Credit
Its called recording ur minecraft screen only dumbass, also u dont know how long ive had vape, forums account and vape account aren't the same. Not to mention your not old
lol your so fucking dumb, I want to be able to record my entire desktop you fucking faggot jesus you little kids now nothing about trying to hide a ghost client do you?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
lol your so fucking dumb, I want to be able to record my entire desktop you fucking faggot jesus you little kids now nothing about trying to hide a ghost client do you?
You could use scenes from OBS recording minecraft only and when you need to record your desktop close vape lite and then switch to the desktop scene.

Vapers

Social Credit
Cute, Im not wasting more time on you. Your brain can't comprehend anything. Just a heads up im older than you. Have fun talking to yourself. You're one of the funniest people I've spoke to. :D