Vape Lite Selected Items

Untethered

Social Credit
When playing games like bedwars on hypixel with Lite, you go to break wood with an axe, but is really annoying having to toggle off autoclicker when going to break the wood. I think it would be a good idea is there was customisable list like in V3 to choose which items autoclicker etc works with. Hope this could be added it would really be good for everyone

buyspook

Social Credit
When playing games like bedwars on hypixel with Lite, you go to break wood with an axe, but is really annoying having to toggle off autoclicker when going to break the wood. I think it would be a good idea is there was customisable list like in V3 to choose which items autoclicker etc works with. Hope this could be added it would really be good for everyone
Vape Lite isn’t a client for Hypixel. Just use Vape V3 instead since it has more features and it has modules that are oriented to synergize well with Hypixel’s anti-cheat.

Untethered

Social Credit
Vape Lite isn’t a client for Hypixel. Just use Vape V3 instead since it has more features and it has modules that are oriented to synergize well with Hypixel’s anti-cheat.
Yes but IMO vape lites features are all I need and are better than V3s. Plus I record and need have external GUI