Vape Lite Price Increase?

Muffin

Social Credit
Hey, so during the summer sale of 2018 I bought Vape V3, and i remember it was $20 during the sale, and Vape Lite was $30 during the sale($40 was the normal price). But today I checked and Lifetime for Vape Lite is $50. Did something change or did i just forget the actual price?

Muffin

Social Credit
Vape Lite and v3 are different products. Lite was never $40, I’m pretty sure that the lifetime option is new.
yeah ik they are different things, lifetime isnt new, and all i remember is lite was $30 on sale and i think it was $40 normal price but im not sure, so im trying to find out if it was always $50 or if the price increased.

Muffin

Social Credit
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the price has always stayed the same... Maybe you remember when v3’s price decreased to $30?

nah, i bought v3 for $20, and im pretty sure vape lite was $30 at the same time (During summer sale). The sale was 30%, so vape lite was around $40. Now its $50, so im kinda confused

Cozu

Social Credit
To be completely honest, $50 for vape lite permanent is very generous for what it offers. The price should really increase now that you brought it up.

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
To be completely honest, $50 for vape lite permanent is very generous for what is offers. The price should really increase now that you brought it up.
I have been saying this to Manthe for a while lol I think the price is far too generous.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I have been saying this to Manthe for a while lol I think the price is far too generous.
should have made the lifetime option hidden so it could only be purchased if you ask for it via contact form.