Vape Lite not nearly as good as v2

YamilSR

Social Credit
I don't know if its because of my location atm(not home), maybe ping or something related to the internet here but ever since I bought lite I've tried tons of settings and I seem to lose 9/10 fights where as to V2 I barely ever lose with low settings, never been called out let alone caught for cheating. I've had to increase the Lite settings significantly to even have a chance, to make the fight last. The 'throw pot' works whenever it feels like, it seems to be pretty buggy and I think so does the autoclicker. I was disappointed since v2 is so good..

adam

Social Credit
I don't know if its because of my location atm(not home), maybe ping or something related to the internet here but ever since I bought lite I've tried tons of settings and I seem to lose 9/10 fights where as to V2 I barely ever lose with low settings, never been called out let alone caught for cheating. I've had to increase the Lite settings significantly to even have a chance, to make the fight last. The 'throw pot' works whenever it feels like, it seems to be pretty buggy and I think so does the autoclicker. I was disappointed since v2 is so good..
placebo effect, vape lite and v2 work just fine for me

Kyanite

Social Credit
It's you.