vape lite issue

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
What the hell? That's not vape lite. You probably cheaped out and acquired a crack version of the software. Looks like it came bundled with some spiffy malware.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
What the hell? That's not vape lite. You probably cheaped out and acquired a crack version of the software. Looks like it came bundled with some spiffy malware.
That’s a normal window. I believe it’s where the external visual are rendered.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It appears the folk here are too unsophisticated to understand the conversational nicety that is sarcasm... -yawns-

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
It appears the folk here are too unsophisticated to understand the conversational nicety that is sarcasm... -yawns-
Literally 90% of the people on this forum is braindead and as such I assume everyone is. You remind me of that weirdo from a few months back who talked in old English so I’m going to continue assuming you’re braindead.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
ur not funny :confused:
You're not funny either. You aren't saddening, anger-inducing, annoying, fearful, or interesting. I don't give a shit whether or not I came across as funny to you, that was never my intention. I merely expressed dissatisfaction with the responses this community was giving me.