[Vape Lite] good reach for hypixel

RunWasTaken

Social Credit
I’ve seen a lot of threads about this but people are always fighting and can’t get one straight answer. Is 3.1-3.2 good? Yes or no? If not, what is better?

divine

Social Credit
I’ve seen a lot of threads about this but people are always fighting and can’t get one straight answer. Is 3.1-3.2 good? Yes or no? If not, what is better?
you can use like 4.1 reach without getting banned in most gamemodes, only gamemode you should lower it is in ranked skywars if you're playing early season or at high elo (2100+). They ban for 3.1 if you have low ping so just dont use it at all

RunWasTaken

Social Credit
you can use like 4.1 reach without getting banned in most gamemodes, only gamemode you should lower it is in ranked skywars if you're playing early season or at high elo (2100+). They ban for 3.1 if you have low ping so just dont use it at all
Is 40 "low ping?"

Icheatinminecraft

Social Credit
Lmao its hypixel dw abt getting anticheat banned, if your legit cheating dont go above 3.3 and you will look legit the server lags alot anyway

divine

Social Credit
i would say use 3.1-3.2 up to 2k elo, then turn it down to 3.1 all boxes check, i really doubt they will ban for 3.1 even if you had 1 ping
probably not, the person i know that got banned for it quite a few times was a 20ms 3.4k elo player so very high up on leaderboard