Vape Lite for Other Clients

vapedonut

Social Credit
does vapelite or vapev2 or vape it self work for mac? i need a good client for mac that bbypasses CosmicPvP Shiva ANTI CHEAT! HELP
Nope. I'd suggest cracked vea or getting merge or using a bunch of cracked clients at once, like harambe, incognito, and veneclicker

BluOP

Social Credit
does vapelite or vapev2 or vape it self work for mac? i need a good client for mac that bbypasses CosmicPvP Shiva ANTI CHEAT! HELP
Idk if they're for Mac you'll have to test but Ik harambe, kurium, liquid bounce, zeroday and pandora all bypass shiva, I will give you settings if you pm me

BluOP

Social Credit
Vape V2 can bypass any anti-cheat. Just have to have certain settings.
Ye but no point playing with like 3.2 reach when you hardly get screenshared so could risk a non-ghost client with crits and 3.8 reach

Stealth

Social Credit
Oh for godsake:

There's no clients for any minecraft version that aren't the regular versions found in th launcher/forge, there also isn't any good clients for Mac. You can keep asking over and over again but there's none.

The reason for this is because no one that plays on a prac server, hcf, or a even minigame server uses ocmc, bac, or whatever shitty optifine clone client out there that isn't forge.

Mac isn't really that popular compared to windows(nor is it really used or preferred by software developers, nor was it made to play games. THAT'S WHY VAPE DOESN'T WORK AND THERE'S NO CLIENTS FOR MAC.

According to netmarketshare: About 91.23% of the whole total market share is Microsoft's combined operating systems, 6.01% is apple's. The only thing apple makes their money off of is their iPhone and the shitty app store to go with it.

I recommend for you Mac users people who don't use regular minecraft to just autoclick. Or you could keep spamming the forum to see the same answer over and over again.

Aren't the auth servers down though?
It's still garbage.
Probably.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Oh for godsake:

There's no clients for any minecraft version that aren't the regular versions found in th launcher/forge, there also isn't any good clients for Mac. You can keep asking over and over again but there's none.

The reason for this is because no one that plays on a prac server, hcf, or a even minigame server uses ocmc, bac, or whatever shitty optifine clone client out there that isn't forge.

Mac isn't really that popular compared to windows(nor is it really used or preferred by software developers, nor was it made to play games. THAT'S WHY VAPE DOESN'T WORK AND THERE'S NO CLIENTS FOR MAC.

According to netmarketshare: About 91.23% of the whole total market share is Microsoft's combined operating systems, 6.01% is apple's. The only thing apple makes their money off of is their iPhone and the shitty app store to go with it.

I recommend for you Mac users people who don't use regular minecraft to just autoclick. Or you could keep spamming the forum to see the same answer over and over again.

Aren't the auth servers down though?
It's still garbage.
Summed up everything in red writing.

Khaled

Social Credit
DOES VAPE WORK FOR MAKE NOT THE INJECTION ONE THE INTERNAL GUI ONE!!!!! HELPPLZ DOES IT WORK FOR MAC!?!?