Vape lite features

Rahyz

Social Credit
Is it planned for vape lite to get more features like vape? because I'm bad a staffing ( I own vapeV2 and vape lite) and I would really like vape lite to get features such as strafe. I don't mind if it doesn't ill just play with vape V2 on very low settings however I think adding features such as strafe to vape lite would be good.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Is it planned for vape lite to get more features like vape? because I'm bad a staffing ( I own vapeV2 and vape lite) and I would really like vape lite to get features such as strafe. I don't mind if it doesn't ill just play with vape V2 on very low settings however I think adding features such as strafe to vape lite would be good.
Manthe has stated he will only add the essential modules, and boy, am I glad.
Strafe is pretty damn detectable. I don't know if that's "essential".

traxex

Social Credit
To this day, I stilldo not know why you lite users care so much about what module gets added. Even if it's detectable, just don't use it, it's that simple. And don't give me some bullshit "detectability" theory either.
agree with the first part, but about the strafe module, take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to strafe as it's not the hardest thing to do

Kyanite

Social Credit
To this day, I stilldo not know why you lite users care so much about what module gets added. Even if it's detectable, just don't use it, it's that simple. And don't give me some bullshit "detectability" theory either.
V2 users did it too, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

traxex

Social Credit
Broken statement buddy:

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to wtap as it's not the hardest thing to do

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to click as it's not the hardest thing to do

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to aim as it's not the hardest thing to do

But not the majority of them, unlike lite's playerbase, and you still didn't answer me lmao.
i mean considering you have aim assist all you really have to do is literally move your mouse while switching a and d synchronizing

Rahyz

Social Credit
Broken statement buddy:

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to wtap as it's not the hardest thing to do

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to click as it's not the hardest thing to do

take into account that most lite users are probably closet cheaters. remember that closet cheaters are not noobs at the game, and you have to assume that they at least know how to aim as it's not the hardest thing to do

But not the majority of them, unlike lite's playerbase, and you still didn't answer me lmao.
i mean considering you have aim assist all you really have to do is literally move your mouse while switching a and d synchronizing

I understand stuff like this and yeah I am as closet cheater and I can strafe just fine on my own. However, my friends want to closet cheat with lite and have no idea how to strafe etc, this is why I asked.

traxex

Social Credit
I understand stuff like this and yeah I am as closet cheater and I can strafe just fine on my own. However, my friends want to closet cheat with lite and have no idea how to strafe etc, this is why I asked.
well the current strafe on v2 is blatant af, unless manthe makes changes to it

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
well the current strafe on v2 is blatant af, unless manthe makes changes to it

Strafe is blatant by nature, its basically speed hacks.

If you want it to be non-blatant, use check the legit option.