Vape Lite crashing 1.16.5 forge

NotNowTrain

Social Credit
I bought Vape Lite like 8 days ago and until this Saturday I was able to use it w out any problem. But i dont know what happened it somehow started crashing. everytime I open the game with 1.16.5 forge, it crashes when I close the program in the background.Every single time. If i get in to a screenshare I'll get banned cause I have to leave the program open in the background for it to run.When I do my settings or dont do my settings and close the program background, it crashes. I really need help with this issue.

FKDR

Social Credit
I bought Vape Lite like 8 days ago and until this Saturday I was able to use it w out any problem. But i dont know what happened it somehow started crashing. everytime I open the game with 1.16.5 forge, it crashes when I close the program in the background.Every single time. If i get in to a screenshare I'll get banned cause I have to leave the program open in the background for it to run.When I do my settings or dont do my settings and close the program background, it crashes. I really need help with this issue.
Bro who even plays 1.9+

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Could you make a video and send it here so we can see exactly the issue?

NotNowTrain

Social Credit
When I try to make a video and send it to here it says too large I sent a screenshot above so the issue is that when I get my settings done in the client and go into minecraft and then I go back to vape lite and I close it. When I close it, my game just crashes and gives me this issue I dont know how to solve it (also I dont really want to send a video because I wanna stay anonymous).

Thanks for your help

ieatballslots

Social Credit
When I try to make a video and send it to here it says too large I sent a screenshot above so the issue is that when I get my settings done in the client and go into minecraft and then I go back to vape lite and I close it. When I close it, my game just crashes and gives me this issue I dont know how to solve it (also I dont really want to send a video because I wanna stay anonymous).

Thanks for your help
you upload it to youtube as unlisted 🤯

vxql

Social Credit
Having the same problem lmao if I get ssed il get banned since if i self destruct vape lite it just crashes my minecraft