Vape Lite badlion client support

Fryza2

Social Credit
Vape lite badlion client support?
Us closet cheaters like that fps boost but then we cant inject the ghost clarinet... so then we have to click our mouse.

I think they should add badlion client support to the vape lite version, not Vape v2 because Vapev2 isn't really used as a ghost client, it is more of a very undetectable regular.

I also think this should be fairly easy, as you just need to make it recognize whatever jar file the badlion client is running from as minecraft, not badlion client.

Anyone agree with me? Leave a comment and tag manthe!:)

Fryza2

Social Credit
@Manthe
You mean BAC? The clientside anticheat? Manthe has stated that he didn't feel like trying and it's a waste of his time due to the fact that like 3-5% of his customers even play on badlion, and the client is also just one big flop that isn't worth paying attention to.

BAC does not offer an fps boost, that's cheatbreaker you're talking about. Bypassing it isn't going to be necessarily easy though the .jar running is the badlion client.
no, i do not mean bypassing the client side anti cheat. I mean being able to inject vape into the badlion client minecraft window.

Fryza2

Social Credit
If he made it compatible with cheatsmasher or badlion client, and undetected by it then it would remove the need for a self destruct and add a whole new aspect to ghost clienting.