Vape Lite and Lunar

sandrotonali

Social Credit
Hey,

New user here. I've read A LOT of conflicting information so I'm unsure what to trust. I'm curious if Vape Lite is compatible with 1.7.10 Lunar Client? The real reason for my question is that my PC is MID and Lunar's performance boosters are really preferable.

Further, some confirmations of what I've read would be super helpful:
  1. When Lunar updates, does it mean Vape Lite won't work because its strictly not compatible? If so, how long before VL updates and is once again 'compatible'?
  2. How many people experience crashes when using VL and Lunar? and how often does it crash?
  3. I've seen VL work on Lunar 1.8, But does it actually work on 1.7?
  4. [Less important] Does Manthe Clicker still exist?
Answers to these questions will determine whether I buy VL or not. Thanks in advance.

pickledick

Social Credit
it works on 1.7 and 1.8 lunar. it automatically works when lunar updates, makes no difference. none of that means its supported though, but its worked on it now for like a year.

sandrotonali

Social Credit
it works on 1.7 and 1.8 lunar. it automatically works when lunar updates, makes no difference. none of that means its supported though, but its worked on it now for like a year.
Thanks for replying. When you say "supported" I'm assuming you mean its not 100% undetectable right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thanks for replying. When you say "supported" I'm assuming you mean its not 100% undetectable right?
Using vape lite on an unsupported client won't protect you against a screenshare, but for server side detections it makes no difference.