Vape Lite aim assist suggestion

xoxaine

Social Credit
vape lite aimassist suggestion : make filters for it, like aim closest player/aim at lowest health(i know that this wouldn't work on servers that have patched health thing ) / and way to focus players, so aimassist only aims at selected player (this is sometimes useful in hcf/ team fights )

Untethered

Social Credit
Well it doesn’t aim completely for you when you are in team fights cos you have to first target who you want to attack. But I guess this would be pretty cool

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
this feature seems cool, if it can be added to v3 and lite would be really helpful

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We have had conversations (internally) about this before and it is challenging to implement in reality, because if we have some sort of preferential targeting system we have to implement smart functions that will decide when to target preferentially vs. when to target the closest person in a team fight. For example, what if you are 1v1'ing someone, and your team's focus (/focus for HCF servers; We were thinking of using this as one of the preferential targeting modes) pearls right in front of you, and your aim is now dragged away from the person who you may have been about to kill and onto the focus, where your attacks are less valuable since they might be on high health or whatever.

If you can suggest a list of preferential targeting modes / filters that we could use, then please do, and I will add it to our docs for new features.