Vape Lite 1.12.2

StratonZ

Social Credit
Hey, I want some op legit settings for 1.12.2 pvp. Also, some legit settings for 1.8.9 that will bypass Intave anti-cheat. Ty

RealArt

Social Credit
For 1,8,9 use Reach 3.2-3.4 AutoClicker=15-20 semi-blatant . If u want no logs do AutoClicker 12-18 Reach 3.09-3.35 ..

Last edited:

Tashani27

Social Credit
For 1,8,9 use Reach 3.2-3.4 AutoClicker=15-20 semi-blatant . If u want no logs do AutoClicker 12-18 Reach 3.09-3.35 .
Good settings homewer u can go a little higher with the reach 3.1-3.36 and u can go with the autoclicker to 14-18
The staff on the server is dumb like the anticheat.

Amx

Social Credit
Good settings homewer u can go a little higher with the reach 3.1-3.36 and u can go with the autoclicker to 14-18
The staff on the server is dumb like the anticheat.
Can confirm won war with these settings: Reach:3.12-3.37 Autoclicker 15-19.
That fool henriks9 doesen't even know how to ss

SupremeAnto

Social Credit
For 1,8,9 use Reach 3.2-3.4 AutoClicker=15-20 semi-blatant . If u want no logs do AutoClicker 12-18 Reach 3.09-3.35 .
You're not smart you don't have acces to Op like me Actuall undetected settings:Autoclicker 7-11 Reach 3.0-3.06.
No Problem is fixed
You don't even know what a hack looks like if u look it in the face also you can't prove this account is mine like u can't prove that I am hacking and u won't find anything if u ss me
I will continue to hack to my hearths content :D

Last edited:

iRzZ

Social Credit
You're not smart you don't have acces to Op like me Actuall undetected settings:Autoclicker 7-11 Reach 3.0-3.06.

You don't even know what a hack looks like if u look it in the face also you can't prove this account is mine like u can't prove that I am hacking and u won't find anything if u ss me
Thanks bro for undetected settings I can confirm they work.
No Problem is fixed
Lets see if you can ban me now s t u p i d

RealArt

Social Credit

Thanks for settings I can confirm they bypass
No Problem is fixed
Ez Vape v4 bypass

Last edited: