Vape lite’s misplace

fatduck

Social Credit
So does it work or not because I activate misplace and it doesn’t do anything, I do get reach but it isn’t misplaced, like I’m definitely hitting outside of the normal hit range but it’s blatant reach, not misplace

buyspook

Social Credit
So does it work or not because I activate misplace and it doesn’t do anything, I do get reach but it isn’t misplaced, like I’m definitely hitting outside of the normal hit range but it’s blatant reach, not misplace
Yeah I had the similar problem before, I don’t know why Manthe made the misplace to only the minimum slider value.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15

Misplace does not give you actual reach.

Yeah I had the similar problem before, I don’t know why Manthe made the misplace to only the minimum slider value.

What should it use otherwise?

fatduck

Social Credit
Misplace does not give you actual reach.

What should it use otherwise?
It doesn’t give you actual reach? I mean misplace itself gives you actual reach it just misplaces the enemy

Unless you’re telling me that there is no bug where misplace isn’t misplacing the player, but giving me actual reach. I can record it if you want

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It doesn’t give you actual reach? I mean misplace itself gives you actual reach it just misplaces the enemy

Unless you’re telling me that there is no bug where misplace isn’t misplacing the player, but giving me actual reach. I can record it if you want
If that's happening that would be a bug and I would appreciate if you would submit a contact form regarding this. A video of it may help.

fatduck

Social Credit
If that's happening that would be a bug and I would appreciate if you would submit a contact form regarding this. A video of it may help.
Would it matter if it’s on BLC? All I know is when I use lite on BLC and toggle name tags, the game crashes. Made me think that render hacks don’t work on BLC at all, and misplace is kind of a render hack