Vape File Icon

HabernoReal

Social Credit
Currently the icon is just a normal exe icon can you either allow us to customize the file icon or be able to make a cool new icon for VapeV4?

I did try this my self with resource hacker but vape has no Icon even set normally so it's impossible to change the icon. The file below was what logo I was just going so it looks clean after converting to ico file. But sadly, there isn't a possible way to change the icon.

It would be a great addition in my opinion, improves the quality of vape and professionality :).

Attachments

• pict-2.png
    pict-2.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

nonnono

Social Credit
Currently the icon is just a normal exe icon can you either allow us to customize the file icon or be able to make a cool new icon for VapeV4?

I did try this my self with resource hacker but vape has no Icon even set normally so it's impossible to change the icon. The file below was what logo I was just going so it looks clean after converting to ico file. But sadly, there isn't a possible way to change the icon.

It would be a great addition in my opinion, improves the quality of vape and professionality :).
shut the fuck up

Anonymous123

Social Credit

u can change the icon to an .ico of ur choice if it's a hsortcut
i use a shortcut anyways so it can run as admin without the uac prompt