vape crashes all my crypto currency miners... [SOLVED]

FearSpake

Social Credit
I was mining crypto currencies for about 8-10 days and everything was going smoothely until i opened up vape for some fun times in block game.
I didnt think vape was a crypto miner but im starting to think it is because the miners I was using stopped working. thanks vape now i have to reinstall windows and probably move my crypto cause u guys's code injection fucked with it. I like this client and I think its cool but why on earth would it try to access my crypto wallets or fuck with my mining software. Could it be the code injection or are the devs of vape up to something. Has this happened to anyone else?

Zzera_

Social Credit
I was mining crypto currencies for about 8-10 days and everything was going smoothely until i opened up vape for some fun times in block game.
I didnt think vape was a crypto miner but im starting to think it is because the miners I was using stopped working. thanks vape now i have to reinstall windows and probably move my crypto cause u guys's code injection fucked with it. I like this client and I think its cool but why on earth would it try to access my crypto wallets or fuck with my mining software. Could it be the code injection or are the devs of vape up to something. Has this happened to anyone else?
Vape wouldn't fuck w crypto. I myself mine eth and I had no problems w it. Also why tf would manthe need crypto.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Why mine crypto its pointless

FearSpake

Social Credit
Vape wouldn't fuck w crypto. I myself mine eth and I had no problems w it. Also why tf would manthe need crypto.
i was mining VTC and ever since i used vape i cant mine anymore vtc. I have been at work all day but i will try and mine it tonight and see if it still crashes

FearSpake

Social Credit
Why mine crypto its pointless
i like crypto and if you mine new coins at low difficulty they have a good chance of increasing in value from halving events and difficulty increases etc. I expect VTC to 5x-20x in 2 years

xypings

Social Credit
broke ass

FearSpake

Social Credit
hey guys i got it working again. It was my graphics driver and minecraft/vape interacting with it in a weird way. I dont blame manthe for what happened. Reinstalled graphics driver + restarted and now im mining again. Still think this is really weird.

xypings

Social Credit
hey guys i got it working again. It was my graphics driver and minecraft/vape interacting with it in a weird way. I dont blame manthe for what happened. Reinstalled graphics driver + restarted and now im mining again. Still think this is really weird.
say bye bye to graphics card

Zzera_

Social Credit
so u r that dumb to not realise that mining gaycoin is destroying ur graphics card 🤣
It doesn't essentially destroy it, for a fact im using a gtx 1080 that's been used to mine crypto for around 2 years non-stop and there's no issues w it also mining it in a low power state reduces the die expansion from mining crypto.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
It doesn't essentially destroy it, for a fact im using a gtx 1080 that's been used to mine crypto for around 2 years non-stop and there's no issues w it also mining it in a low power state reduces the die expansion from mining crypto.
Gtx 1080 in 2021 lol