Vape crash injecting cracked Lunar

FartMan044

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Does anyone know why I crash when I try to inject vape to cracker clunar client.

I crash and it says "Perhaps the problem is due to the game pad, disconnect it from the computer".

Anyone know cracked lunar that works with vape (or a good cracked pvp client working with vape)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Does anyone know why I crash when I try to inject vape to cracker clunar client.

I crash and it says "Perhaps the problem is due to the game pad, disconnect it from the computer".

Anyone know cracked lunar that works with vape (or a good cracked pvp client working with vape)
Wtf is "cracked lunar"? And lunar client nor cracked versions are supported. Use forge the next time.

FartMan044

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Wtf is "cracked lunar"? And lunar client nor cracked versions are supported. Use forge the next time.
Lol. You need perm mc accout for Lunar client, so by cracked lunar I meant to be able to play Lunar Client with a cracked minecraft account.

But what do you mean lunar client is supposed? Vape clearly supports lunar client no?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Lol. You need perm mc accout for Lunar client, so by cracked lunar I meant to be able to play Lunar Client with a cracked minecraft account.

But what do you mean lunar client is supposed? Vape clearly supports lunar client no?
No idea where you saw that lunar client is supported, but it's never been the case. It just happens to work