Vape CLient for Mac

CowyMaBowy7337

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
You guys should add Vape Client to Mac you would get a lot more profit and people would like it!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
You guys should add Vape Client to Mac you would get a lot more profit and people would like it!
OSX has a market share of about 15%. making it compatible for mac OS (which would basically mean an entire rewrite) would not be worth the roughly 15% more users. if ur on mac os, try playing minecraft in a virtual machine (or that mac tool through which u can run windows programs)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
u can literally dual boot.
It’d be cool but macs r kinda shit anyways for gaming. It’s better battery life etc makes it great for school shit, editing, etc but gaming.. no.

CowyMaBowy7337

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
OSX has a market share of about 15%. making it compatible for mac OS (which would basically mean an entire rewrite) would not be worth the roughly 15% more users. if ur on mac os, try playing minecraft in a virtual machine (or that mac tool through which u can run windows programs)
Yes I do run Vape V3 under a virtual machine but I experience many problems doing so. For example I have to run Minecraft atlest 3 to 4 times to get it to even load Minecraft. on the other hand Vape runs smoothly. Vape V4 just doesn't work. And I can't log into a server because it will just crash. I can barley load into a single play world with out it crashing. And if I do load in the mobs and players are bugged... But if I have to stick to it I will...

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Yes I do run Vape V3 under a virtual machine but I experience many problems doing so. For example I have to run Minecraft atlest 3 to 4 times to get it to even load Minecraft. on the other hand Vape runs smoothly. Vape V4 just doesn't work. And I can't log into a server because it will just crash. I can barley load into a single play world with out it crashing. And if I do load in the mobs and players are bugged... But if I have to stick to it I will...
your best bet is dualbooting, as the comment above said. its not that hard to achieve as there are plenty of tutorials out there, and it has a few benefits as some games (which you might or might not be interested in) only run on windows anyways, such as valorant

CowyMaBowy7337

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
your best bet is dualbooting, as the comment above said. its not that hard to achieve as there are plenty of tutorials out there, and it has a few benefits as some games (which you might or might not be interested in) only run on windows anyways, such as valorant
I don't realy know what "dualbooting" is but thank you for your help!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
I don't realy know what "dualbooting" is but thank you for your help!
installing 2 operating systems (in your case mac os and windows) onto the same PC, enabling you to decide which of the two you want to run when you start up your computer

Avi Sharma

Social Credit
If your on an Intel Mac i would recommend you to make an external windows drive i could help you with instructions if you want as i have done it before

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
installing 2 operating systems (in your case mac os and windows) onto the same PC, enabling you to decide which of the two you want to run when you start up your computer
Thats what bootcamp is. I use it and I usually stay around 45-60 fps after its been running a while but it usually starts out at LITERALLY 1 fps to 30 fps so its laggy asf. On my MacBook Pro I get 120 fps on lunar on the other hand because running a game like Minecraft takes a lot of ram but doing it in a virtual machine just kills the computer.