Vape 3.22 GUI issue

zhaochangjack

Social Credit
Descriptions and options of modules show in a super-small size. It seems has no relations to fullscreen mode and Minecraft GUI size settings. I can enable those modules, but I can't customize them. What should I do?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Turn off unicode font under the language settings in minecraft at the main menu

zhaochangjack

Social Credit
Thanks! But I'm a Chinese and like using simplified Chinese as Minecraft language.
Is there any chance to fix this problem? I think Chinese users will love it xD

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That's just default Minecraft font, we can't really do anything about that. But I don't think that using simplified Chinese would cause this to happen by itself, just using uncode font would, and it shouldn't require you to use unicode font to use simplified Chinese as far as I know.

zhaochangjack

Social Credit
That's just default Minecraft font, we can't really do anything about that. But I don't think that using simplified Chinese would cause this to happen by itself, just using uncode font would, and it shouldn't require you to use unicode font to use simplified Chinese as far as I know.
But you can try, if you set your ingame language to simplified chinese, the font will be automatically set to unicode, even though you have your force unicode font turned off...