VapeV4在注入时默认所有模块关闭
但是如果你想,请在配置文件设置可打开“保存已加载的模块”

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Then stop being commies.
How do you know I'm a communist? Because I speak Chinese? Or help Chinese players answer their questions?Or do you think all Chinese are Communists?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
If you’re not a commie stop defending commies.
Come on man, no matter what I am, but you say "commie" to every Chinese person without any discrimination, whether it is the current post or the previous one
I can only think that you are being racist, and that is exactly what you are doing haha
The "defense" ends here, There will be no new replies. If you reply to me more, it only means that you are ashamed of this and admit it

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Come on man, no matter what I am, but you say "commie" to every Chinese person without any discrimination, whether it is the current post or the previous one
I can only think that you are being racist, and that is exactly what you are doing haha
The "defense" ends here, There will be no new replies. If you reply to me more, it only means that you are ashamed of this and admit it
You don’t understand what racism is if you’re calling me racist. I don’t believe that being Chinese makes you inferior. I believe being a communist makes you inferior.

MCMVP2333

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
VapeV4在注入时默认所有模块关闭
但是如果你想,请在配置文件设置可打开“保存已加载的模块”
Anyway, thank you for answering questions and solving difficulties for players from all countries, and we also appreciate your patience with them!

Rurito

Social Credit
如果你称我为种族主义者,你就不懂什么是种族主义。我不认为身为中国人就低人一等。我相信成为一名共产主义者会让你低人一等。
那么你认为中国人=共产党吗?用中文就是共产党员吗?中国人使用中文是很正常的事情。你可能会说你不是种族主义者,但你的行为已经被种族主义者所采取