V4

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
Hey guys, I don't know what title to put so I just put v4. Whenever I open v4 it generally works in the 3rd or 2nd try which I am cool with as it does not affect me at all after. But always after I try to open a few times it asks me to login again which always scares me as I'm afraid that it may trigger some alarm. Sometimes when I open it it just opens a cmd and nothing happens but on the 3rd time it works. So anyone with some knowledge about the system could clarify if it may sound some alarm?

manas

Social Credit
Hey guys, I don't know what title to put so I just put v4. Whenever I open v4 it generally works in the 3rd or 2nd try which I am cool with as it does not affect me at all after. But always after I try to open a few times it asks me to login again which always scares me as I'm afraid that it may trigger some alarm. Sometimes when I open it it just opens a cmd and nothing happens but on the 3rd time it works. So anyone with some knowledge about the system could clarify if it may sound some alarm?
are you using a vpn? if you are make sure you inject vape 1st, if not make sure your ip is verified

manas

Social Credit
if it still is asking for you to download.. you might want to change your password

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Go to vape.gg and go to your account and update your IP if it's not updated , if u use a VPN then first inject Vape then use it. Normally, it asks you to log in again from the same device ONLY when your ip has changed.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
not really I just use ethernet and i don't think my ip changed for a long time now. either ways thanks for the support!

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
not really I just use ethernet and i don't think my ip changed for a long time now. either ways thanks for the support!
Well then i'd suggest you changing your vape.gg password and run an antivirus scan on your pc . If you clicked any suspicious link / downloaded any suspicious file then your vape acc info could be compromised.