Username Broken

Money69720

Social Credit
Isn't VapeV4 client something we all love? I wish I could use it, but unfortunately, my username defaulted to my old Minecraft account, which I no longer have access to. As a result, despite having purchased a lifetime subscription to VapeV4, I'm unable to use it. This is because, despite providing all necessary proof of ownership, they've said that changing my username isn't possible when they obviously could just change my username and let me use what I paid for. 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Isn't VapeV4 client something we all love? I wish I could use it, but unfortunately, my username defaulted to my old Minecraft account, which I no longer have access to. As a result, despite having purchased a lifetime subscription to VapeV4, I'm unable to use it. This is because, despite providing all necessary proof of ownership, they've said that changing my username isn't possible when they obviously could just change my username and let me use what I paid for. 💀
uh ur vape username has nothing to do with ur minecraft account, just log in like u normally would

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Well my vapev4 isn't working and the mods weren't very helpful
Screenshots or a more thorough explanation as to why you can't access your vape account would be helpful for us to diagnose your issue.