Update the tutorial page (Features/Hacks)

What the devs should do?

• Option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

p0n3i

Social Credit
The tutorial page is getting old and doesn't have most of the modules that V3 has. I know the existence of tooltips in the GUI, but they only give a mere explanation of how the majority of modules/sub-modules work. Also, as of right now, the page is doing the job of tooltips; that the GUI already has.

Option 1:
The page is supposed to explain clearly what every single modules/sub-module is doing and how to configure them correctly, in order to get the best results, but it seems that it was abandoned by the devs.
It should help everyone that gets confused with a module, and I can assure that everyone, sometimes while using Vape, got confused with a certain module and had to guess what it did.
Yes, it is some additional work to do, but if it exists, it should be at least decent.

Option 2:
Get rid of the Features/Hacks option on the tutorial page, and keep everything else. The bad part is that the users would have to rely on the tooltips that the GUI has to guide them.
---

I will make a poll to see what the community thinks about this, so it *should* influence what the devs think.

**Sorry for any grammatical error, English is not my first language

KhwPp

Social Credit
That's why tool tips were added. I'd make an explanation for every single module on the whole client, but it wouldn't be added anyways, not worth it gg

Heckapoo

Social Credit
You keep the “Features/Hacks” tab because some people like me still uses Vape V2, all the commands that we can do in the command box are there. That’s why you don’t remove it, and nobody have time to write a in-depth Harry Potter book about 1 single module considering there’s more than 40 modules with over 100 sub modules combined.
While I do agree with the fact people still use V2, in all honesty, if Manthe or whoever would to update it, I'd totally write down every feature fully detailed lol. I have a life

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Show us how good your English, grammar, and punctuations are. Your going to legit write a Harry Potter book VII for each module and sub module Lmao.
Jokes on you, he actually delegated this responsibility to me because I am currently coked up on caffeine and pushing out 120wpm. Get ready for an average length novella as a tutorial page.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
My wpm max is 80
d6239f13b558630dff88c2a9f4c29c60.png

On my first try :rolleyes: