[UNFINISHED] COMPLETE V2/V3 GUIDE {21/12/17}

KhwPp

Social Credit
*I'll try to update this thread as much as I can, any suggestions are always welcomed.

This thread is a full and in-depth guide to set-up, install, and run the Vape Ghost Client (V2 and V3), this thread DOES NOT cover Vape Lite.

Pre-installation steps:
-Make sure you have no clients/clickers/macros on your computer, delete everything and if possible, delete the whole .minecraft folder and run a clean version of the game. (Remember, a lot of blatant clients leave traces on your C:\\ and other places apart from the minecraft folder, keep and eye on that, clear as much stuff as you can).

-In order to run Vape(any version) you MUST HAVE forge installed. Forge is NOT Cosmic/LabyMod/etc compatible, and it WILL NOT BE ANYTIME SOON.

-Try not to use that many fancy mods because it may cause issues with the client(There have been crash reports because of the 'Old Animations Mod' on 1.8.9 for example).
This is the modpack I'm currently using right now(click here), all the mods run perfectly fine and I've experienced no issues with them.
There are mods like Keystrokes, Keymod, CPSMod that I'm not running at the moment but are safe to use.

-DO NOT download mods from random websites/channels unless they're verified, people like to modify the mods and add reach/kb modifiers without you noticing and that's what sometimes get innocent people banned. (Stupid thing, but has happened)

-In other words, try clearing your computer from any hacks/cheating stuff. Also it is recommended to clear your browser data if you've downloaded any cheats in the past, this will clear your history and you won't have any trace of hacking websites.

-In order to run Vape(any version) you MUST HAVE forge installed. Forge is NOT Cosmic/LabyMod/etc compatible, and it WILL NOT BE ANYTIME SOON.
This is the official website of minecraft forge, make sure you're downloading from here (click here).
*I'll maybe try to upload a modpack with all/most pvp mods just to make sure you're using a clean version of them. (If anyone could help me with that I would appreciate it)

-Some people have hid their autoclickers and forgot where they are, so I recommend installing search everything and use to search up ".jar" or ".exe" to find any rogue autoclickers/clients. Hell, I found incognito hiding in some old windows installation folder(the windows 8-10) that I hadn't touched for over 2 years.
Download "Everything" here(click)
✝Before accessing the vape website/forums remember, ALWAYS use Incognito mode.

Download & Setup:

How to create a settings profile:

How to set/remove Key-binds & sync (save) your settings:

How to create/use macros:

How to self-destruct & delete files: (Screen-sharing)

..more to come.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Special thanks to @Ryan for being an overall great user and helper; setup and installation steps were all written by him on his own thread(click here), all credits towards him.

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
Holy fuck, whens my due date?
I haven't really touched this, I'm still waiting for Vape to make that so waited launcher, I'm not infecting myself with a million strings of vape again.
I'll probably have to redo the setup video with that new launcher..
Confirm, @Vape ?

Vape

Social Credit
I haven't really touched this, I'm still waiting for Vape to make that so waited launcher, I'm not infecting myself with a million strings of vape again.
I'll probably have to redo the setup video with that new launcher..
Confirm, @Vape ?
Yes I need time though.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Bump, updated.

I think I've covered every single thing, I was thinking about making a video about what misplace is.(a lot of people don't even know what it is)
But since Manthe most likely won't add misplace to V3 it's not really worth the time.
As said before, any other suggestion are welcomed.

Last edited: