Attachments

• 781131576-1-208.mp4_20220821_213941015.jpg
    781131576-1-208.mp4_20220821_213941015.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 19
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Excuse me. have my suggestions been adopted?🎅🎅🎅
Your suggestion is about something not possible to make.
There's some things to do to ignore some fake ores due of anti-xrays, but it's not possible to bypass that, the only cave option in the xray and search option helps to have a "better" xray. (It has been clarified years ago by Manthe).

Also wait for a staff member to reply to your suggestion(s) to see if it's accepted/pending/denied.

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Your suggestion is about something not possible to make.
There's some things to do to ignore some fake ores due of anti-xrays, but it's not possible to bypass that, the only cave option in the xray and search option helps to have a "better" xray. (It has been clarified years ago by Manthe).

Also wait for a staff member to reply to your suggestion(s) to see if it's accepted/pending/denied.
Thanks for getting back to me. Now more and more UHC clients have xrays like the one in the video, now that the UHC is getting less and less vape friendly【Armor and weaponst is not as good as the others】, I hope to get the vape back in the UHC by updating the Xray[Make Vape UHC like 2019] . Have a nice day😙😙😙😙

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I think many players UHC players also think vape lacks xray most people choose to add their own mod implementation 👀

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
你的建议是关于一些不可能做到的事情。
由于抗 X 射线,有一些事情可以忽略一些假矿石,但不可能绕过它,X 射线和搜索选项中唯一的洞穴选项有助于获得“更好”的 X 射线。(Manthe 多年前已经澄清了这一点)。

还要等待工作人员回复您的建议,看看它是否被接受/待定/拒绝。
视频{从 44 秒开始}
And they will buy other clients for the X-ray, I think this is ridiculous

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
@Manthe Excuse me I was wondering if this code could be used as a reference to improve the xray image of the vape 😙 😙 😙 😙